1. Digestion starts in the mouth. Therefore it is important to chew food slowly, in a calm and relaxed manner.
2. Increase fibre intake. Fibre is found in vegetables, fruits, legumes and beans, wholegrain cereals, nuts and seeds.
3. Increase Water intake. Aim for 2 litres of pure, filtered water (this can include herbal teas) each day.
4. Avoid processed foods and processed sugar.
5. Take a high quality Probiotic each and every day.
By Kathryn Arnel. The Gut Guru.
Click here to read more about Kathryn