1. Digestion starts in the mouth. Therefore it is important to chew food slowly, in a calm and relaxed manner.
2. Increase fibre intake. Fibre is found in vegetables, fruits, legumes and beans, wholegrain cereals, nuts and seeds.
3. Increase Water intake. Aim for 2 litres of pure, filtered water (this can include herbal teas) each day.
4. Avoid processed foods and processed sugar.
5. Take a high quality Probiotic each and every day.
Disclaimer - This website is designed to inform clients about possible ways to improve their individual health.
The opinion of Melbourne Natural Wellness are our opinion only. Please consult your healthcare provider to determine the best course of treatment for you.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 | All rights reserved | MELBOURNE NATURAL WELLNESS